save history of played internet radio tracks
hello people. is there a possibility to create/save the history of tracks played through the internet radio addon?
thx for helping Big Grin
I'd say that would have to be a feature of the radio add-on you use. Kodi cannot pick that up stream metadata externally AFAIK.
(2021-06-26, 12:29)Klojum Wrote: I'd say that would have to be a feature of the radio add-on you use. Kodi cannot pick that up stream metadata externally AFAIK.

thx for your reply. maybe there exists a plugin that can pick up the displayed text(song name) above the media control buttons?
The internet radio addon does pick up stream metadata (where present, and not all streams have it). The problem is that the music library is based on scanning files and making entries in the library for the related artists, albums and songs. There is no library storage for music as it is continuously streamed, and so no record kept by Kodi of what was played.

So no, there no possibility to create/save the history of tracks played through the internet radio in Kodi music library. The minimal data of track title and artist name that is only sometimes provided by internet radio streams isn't enough to populate the library correctly even if someone wanted to. I guess an addon playing such a stream could keep some simple list of titles and artists,  hence a kind of history, but not Kodi itself.
ok understood Smile anyways, have a nice day

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
save history of played internet radio tracks0