tvOS Profile Avatar on tvOS
Is there a way to set a profile avatar on Kodi 19.1 on tvOS?  I do not seem to be able to select files from a SMB share in this case the same way I can when setting up media sources.  Trying to copy files locally from an SMB share using the file manager fails, so that didn't seem to be a workaround.

And finally, thanks!  I wasn't even thinking about Kodi when I recently got my Apple TV, but it would be a natural fit and one fewer box.  I normally run it on an Odroid N2+.  First impressions are it's good, but got some kinks (e.g. pass through audio on AppleTV.  HDR seems to be a perennial train wreck everywhere).  But, in my nearly 20 years building Linux media PCs, it has *never* been perfect.   Keep up the good work!

--- Carl
Went through this recently and I had to create a new folder in Home>tmp, then I moved the pictures from my SMB to this folder and voilà!

I am sure there are most sophisticated methods but I am a noob and this is the first time that I sideload an app to my ATV 4K. I am so freakin happy about it, Kodi is just awesome on my ATV. 😁

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Profile Avatar on tvOS0