kodi server+torrent
Information 
i have i3 laptop (4 .gen) als kodi server and im seeding many torrents but unable to play biggest 4k files.

i want to build something just for torrents and kodi server no gaming at all. it must be a pc not a kodi box please. budget 400€
(2021-07-23, 16:48)asdas Wrote: i want to build something just for torrents and kodi server no gaming at all. it must be a pc

So I'm wondering why is this a question on the Kodi forum? As there is no such thing as a "Kodi server".
Kodi is a client application, which happens to be able to access lan or wan locations.
Anything related to downloading torrents should be treaded lightly as per our piracy policy (wiki).

If it must be a PC, then "anything your budget allows", I guess. But a server does not require that much "oompf", so anything simple will do with a Linux distro setup.
you're right sorry for that. i will chenge my os to linux mint maybe it's help. thanks
Any reasonably recent PC will do. With Linux I'd prefer doing NFS connections on a file server, they're easy to set up and there is no SMB hassle. Once it's all working, put it in a closet somewhere, and all its maintenance can be done via the command line using a SSH connection. Torrents can handled remotely via a web browser.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi server+torrent0