• 40(current)
v19 Cosmic
Is it possible to increase the transparency of the menu bar with Flix Scrolling enabled?
The color is the same as the highlight color and it should be a bit more transparent to my knowledge.
(2021-09-07, 22:52)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to remove the Library headers at the left upper corner including the sorted by text? Just to keep the screen clean in my opinion. Also the Option text at the left lower corner is not necessary. This is showing up when navigating through libraries. I think keeping only the tag information will keep it simple in the list views.

I will add this option when improve topbar and bottombar.
(2021-09-08, 00:23)M_rota Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 21:39)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 20:45)M_rota Wrote: What are your settings to get it work ?
I have played with settings in YouTube add-ons and pkc and it always play in full screen when i hovering over a movie poster.
Thank You

How do you trigger the trailers to work? Is this through the spot light function? Are you highliting a poster in a widget and press ok to play? Perhaps a screen record would help to identify..

I just highlight a poster in a widget and wait 15 sec and the trailer start in full screen. I try set trailer background in manual highlight a poster press ok and same thing trailer works but in full screen.
I found an option related to trailers in PKC. "Enable Plex Trailers" - maybe it's something you have enabled and it's causing your issue.
Hi heppen, loving your skin more if that is possible hehehe

I have found that the options in the main screen are no visibles with bright backgrounds, here you can see that in the second film. Is there a way to change that?

https://streamable.com/p9zldk

Also I have found that overlay color don't change with my local files, they change in my case with themoviedb helper widget and with trakt watchlist widget, do you know what is the problem here?

https://streamable.com/5uo10v

Thanks a lot for your work.
(2021-09-08, 12:31)lkj23 Wrote: I have found that the options in the main screen are no visibles with bright backgrounds, here you can see that in the second film. Is there a way to change that?

Thanks for reporting it. I will look into it.
For now, you can enable (if not done yet) colored background and play a little bit with alpha value in overlay playground.
(2021-09-08, 12:31)lkj23 Wrote: Also I have found that overlay color don't change with my local files, they change in my case with themoviedb helper widget and with trakt watchlist widget, do you know what is the problem here?

That's interesting. I must see if it's on my end or something TMDbH does not handle. But probably it's something on my end Tongue
(2021-09-08, 09:44)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 00:23)M_rota Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 21:39)Rijs43 Wrote: How do you trigger the trailers to work? Is this through the spot light function? Are you highliting a poster in a widget and press ok to play? Perhaps a screen record would help to identify..

I just highlight a poster in a widget and wait 15 sec and the trailer start in full screen. I try set trailer background in manual highlight a poster press ok and same thing trailer works but in full screen.
I found an option related to trailers in PKC. "Enable Plex Trailers" - maybe it's something you have enabled and it's causing your issue.

Thank you for your help just tried same thing trailer start full screen.
i throw the towel i have tried everything. 
Keep your good work your skin is amazing !
I very like this skin.its my main since last week.
i hope flix view can show movie genre if action horror comedy,, etc
As will Kfanart if it has all the ratings.
(2021-09-08, 09:40)Aaiemron Wrote: Is it possible to increase the transparency of the menu bar with Flix Scrolling enabled?
The color is the same as the highlight color and it should be a bit more transparent to my knowledge.

This is what I mean. If would be nice if the menu bar could be a bit more tranparent with Flix Scrolling
The color stands out too much. At least in my opinion​​​​​​

​​​​​​Image
(2021-09-08, 19:15)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 09:40)Aaiemron Wrote: Is it possible to increase the transparency of the menu bar with Flix Scrolling enabled?

This is what I mean. If would be nice if the menu bar could be a bit more tranparent with Flix Scrolling
The color stands out too much. At least in my opinion​​​​​​

​​​​​​Image[/url]

Classic layout require some more attention. I will improve it soon.
(2021-09-08, 19:23)nfm886 Wrote: Classic layout require some more attention. I will improve it soon.

Thanks a lot
(2021-09-08, 17:36)M_rota Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 09:44)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 00:23)M_rota Wrote: I just highlight a poster in a widget and wait 15 sec and the trailer start in full screen. I try set trailer background in manual highlight a poster press ok and same thing trailer works but in full screen.

Hey,
I pushed an update, nothing special but I fixed playing trailers in Flix Spotlight. Even if I did not change logic behind background trailers, maybe you should try to update and check if something is improved Smile
Trailers are playing fine.
But the animated clearlogo doesn't work anymore.

edit: Sorry, animated clearlogo's are working just fine. Don't know what happened.

thanks
(2021-09-08, 12:44)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 12:31)lkj23 Wrote: I have found that the options in the main screen are no visibles with bright backgrounds, here you can see that in the second film. Is there a way to change that?

Thanks for reporting it. I will look into it.
For now, you can enable (if not done yet) colored background and play a little bit with alpha value in overlay playground.
(2021-09-08, 12:31)lkj23 Wrote: Also I have found that overlay color don't change with my local files, they change in my case with themoviedb helper widget and with trakt watchlist widget, do you know what is the problem here?

That's interesting. I must see if it's on my end or something TMDbH does not handle. But probably it's something on my end Tongue

Thanks I will change the alpha value to see if I can see it better
(2021-09-08, 19:41)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 17:36)M_rota Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 09:44)nfm886 Wrote: I found an option related to trailers in PKC. "Enable Plex Trailers" - maybe it's something you have enabled and it's causing your issue.

Hey,
I pushed an update, nothing special but I fixed playing trailers in Flix Spotlight. Even if I did not change logic behind background trailers, maybe you should try to update and check if something is improved Smile
Nothing change trailer still start in full screen probably i have a wrong setting or something like that. But don't know wich one.
Thank you
(2021-09-08, 22:02)M_rota Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 19:41)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 17:36)M_rota Wrote: Thank you for your help just tried same thing trailer start full screen.
Hey,
Nothing change trailer still start in full screen probably i have a wrong setting or something like that. But don't know wich one.
Thank you

Was trailer turned on in PlexKodiConnect settings? Did you turn it off and completed a full database rest and sync? Might help..
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0