• 42(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-09-07, 12:46)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 12:44)DarkEther Wrote: (using Leia Pi4)

My repo is compatible with Matrix+

ah I did wonder that Smile

ill give this a try once we get a final build thats been about for a bit and such.
hi,

Your skin is great, I wanted to know if in a next update, you will be able to add on the widget line, 4 or 5 landscape covers instead of 3 large, an option can be

And concerning the selection of media, do you think possible to add a bounce or small zoom effect instead of a frame.

and last ask, is there any way to remove the left toolbar?

thank you for your return
Really like the skin. Great job. I was wondering it seems like it would be easier if you press to bring up osd that the controls come up instead of having to press enter twice to show the controls to stop. My thumb is getting sore. Lol
Working on new look for PVR OSD right now: https://streamable.com/v549cl

(2021-09-11, 06:11)Groguuu Wrote: I was wondering it seems like it would be easier if you press to bring up osd that the controls come up instead of having to press enter twice to show the controls to stop.

Do you mean PVR OSD? Maybe as an option. Default behavior will stay the same as now Smile
(2021-09-10, 23:39)Gi0vann1 Wrote: hi,

Your skin is great, I wanted to know if in a next update, you will be able to add on the widget line, 4 or 5 landscape covers instead of 3 large, an option can be

And concerning the selection of media, do you think possible to add a bounce or small zoom effect instead of a frame.

and last ask, is there any way to remove the left toolbar?

thank you for your return
I won't touch Landscape aspect ratio. The main idea behind it is to be large. The solution is to add small landscape but it may happen eventually in the future. Now I have a lot of other work to do Smile

Quote:do you think possible to add a bounce or small zoom effect instead of a frame.
No Wink

Quote:and last ask, is there any way to remove the left toolbar?
In Classic layout? I will rebuild it totally, it will be different than now, but first I want to introduce new PVR look Smile
(2021-09-12, 13:12)nfm886 Wrote: Working on new look for PVR OSD right now: https://streamable.com/v549cl

Awesome
Hi pal,

Is it possible to have the recommended & similar content pointing to local library instead of online? I found this quicker to load and makes sense to play local content. I know native Plex is doing this as well.

Cheers.
(2021-09-14, 12:46)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi pal,

Is it possible to have the recommended & similar content pointing to local library instead of online? I found this quicker to load and makes sense to play local content. I know native Plex is doing this as well.

Cheers.
Hey,
I won't change it. Not everybody have huge local library. This way, you can discover movies even if you don't have it on your library which makes sense.
What is the purpose to "discover" movies you have in your library? I mean, you should already know what you can watch. The only pros of it, to actually play it faster as you said. But it's not the main goal of this feature Smile
Hey there

Is their a way you could put the network/studio onto the info when viewing on widget screen?
Or is their an addon i can install that will do that for me

Also

I use to be able to view genre on this screen but now i cannot, i dont know if thats something i have changed by mistake or a change you have made to the skinImage
Hello!
I'm thinking of making the switch from AuraMOD to your skin, the only thing I'm curious about is if this skin also includes a search button that allows me to search multiple add-ons like Aura does.

If not maybe I can request this feature?

Keep up the good work
(2021-09-14, 19:21)powerlessbutton Wrote: Hello!
I'm thinking of making the switch from AuraMOD to your skin, the only thing I'm curious about is if this skin also includes a search button that allows me to search multiple add-ons like Aura does.

Keep up the good work
It has, indeed: https://streamable.com/kgz2o5
(2021-09-14, 19:42)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-14, 19:21)powerlessbutton Wrote: Hello!

Keep up the good work
It has, indeed: https://streamable.com/kgz2o5

You are a god amongst men!
Would it be possible to decrease the show time of message No Trailer? I want to keep this message but stays too long and I am already scrolled to next File and difficult whether this message is for previous or current file Smile 1 sec is more than sufficient in my opinion to notifiy.

Thanks.
(2021-08-22, 08:04)nfm886 Wrote: What you guys thinking about rounded corners in widgets?

Is this still on your to do? Big Grin
(2021-09-15, 14:35)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 08:04)nfm886 Wrote: What you guys thinking about rounded corners in widgets?

Is this still on your to do? Big Grin
I don't know. It is hard to make it optional so I have to choose between rounded/or no corners :/
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0