Scanning multi-language audio track information
Hi guys,

is there a possibility to scrape multi-language audio track info within files, so that movies are additionally catalogized with language info (and can be started in a selected language straight away)? If not, how could this be achieved via plugins or other methods?

Thanks a lot!
You can set a Preferred audio language in the Kodi menu.
In the Audio OSD during a video you can select the embedded audio stream.
I'd like to have language information, auto-scraped from file audiotracks, as an additional category in the main interface to filter from and/or specified on the movie details page..
(2021-08-03, 07:38)dertyp2 Wrote: I'd like to have language information, auto-scraped from file audiotracks, as an additional category in the main interface to filter from and/or specified on the movie details page..

It already is available, but you need a skin that shows it and Estuary doesn't.

In the screenshot below you can see the three audio language tracks (white arrow) and the subtitle tracks (red arrow).

You can use that to create smart playlists based on the three letter code or to create nodes for specific languages. Both methods will work in Estuary. Here I have added a 'French Language' node to Estuary using the library node editor addon. Clicking on the node will list all the movies with a french language audio track.

Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2021-08-03, 11:47)black_eagle Wrote:
(2021-08-03, 07:38)dertyp2 Wrote: I'd like to have language information, auto-scraped from file audiotracks, as an additional category in the main interface to filter from and/or specified on the movie details page..

It already is available, but you need a skin that shows it and Estuary doesn't.

In the screenshot below you can see the three audio language tracks (white arrow) and the subtitle tracks (red arrow).

You can use that to create smart playlists based on the three letter code or to create nodes for specific languages. Both methods will work in Estuary. Here I have added a 'French Language' node to Estuary using the library node editor addon. Clicking on the node will list all the movies with a french language audio track.

I'll do some research on that..thanks so much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scanning multi-language audio track information0