Updated to Matrix - How Do I Move/Remove The Time?
After updating to Matrix on my Vero 4K+, the time appeared in the top left corner of my TV screen. It used to be with the day/date on the bottom right. I'm unsure if this is a skin issue (Aeon Tajo) or a Kodi Matrix issue. Can I move it or remove it?
It will be a skin issue. I will move your thread to Aeon Tajo.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-13, 06:55)WishItWas1984 Wrote: After updating to Matrix on my Vero 4K+, the time appeared in the top left corner of my TV screen. It used to be with the day/date on the bottom right. I'm unsure if this is a skin issue (Aeon Tajo) or a Kodi Matrix issue. Can I move it or remove it?

There's no issue. It's that way by design. Think of it as what happens when a car model is updated, the name remains but the looks are different, sometimes you prefer something of the old design, but the new version is better overall...

Obviously you can still tweak it as you please, provided you have the skinning skills needed.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-08-13, 09:21)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 06:55)WishItWas1984 Wrote: After updating to Matrix on my Vero 4K+, the time appeared in the top left corner of my TV screen. It used to be with the day/date on the bottom right. I'm unsure if this is a skin issue (Aeon Tajo) or a Kodi Matrix issue. Can I move it or remove it?

There's no issue. It's that way by design. Think of it as what happens when a car model is updated, the name remains but the looks are different, sometimes you prefer something of the old design, but the new version is better overall...

Obviously you can still tweak it as you please, provided you have the skinning skills needed.

I'll take that as a "no" there's no way to edit a file to remove it. Oh well. I will say that it makes little aesthetic sense up there alone, hard to read over fanart, and away from the other similar information, but to each his own.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updated to Matrix - How Do I Move/Remove The Time?0