Win EPG more than one week of data
Just updated to v.5, on Windows 10, Matrix with schedules directd & nextpvr. The EPG guide is only getting about a week of data. Checking the settings I do not see a way to get like two week of guide information?
If you mean NextPVR web, post the question on the NextPVR forum with your zipped NextPVR logs.  If the problem is just Kodi, check the general PVR settings, the addon doesn't control this value.  I do most of my scheduling using the web app so it is more convenient to keep the loads to Kodi shorter by having just a few days so I use 3 days and rarely need that much.

SD can provide up to 3 weeks of data too, but it is not as good that far in the future.

Martin
(2021-09-27, 13:22)emveepee Wrote: If you mean NextPVR web, post the question on the NextPVR forum with your zipped NextPVR logs.  If the problem is just Kodi, check the general PVR settings, the addon doesn't control this value.  I do most of my scheduling using the web app so it is more convenient to keep the loads to Kodi shorter by having just a few days so I use 3 days and rarely need that much.

SD can provide up to 3 weeks of data too, but it is not as good that far in the future.

Martin
Thank you Martin. I believe my issues would lie within the the NextPVR web settings I did not see a way to set how many days you would like the guide to be?
The default for SD is two weeks for an overnight update and a little shorter when you do a manual update.  They are adjusted in config.xml the defaults are good enough for most people.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG more than one week of data0