Are there any skins that support media flags for Dolby Vision and HDR10+?
ZDMC (Matrix) was just released for Zidoo devices. Since my Z9X can play both Dolby Vision and HDR10+ I was wondering if there are any skins that offer the corresponding media flags? I like using Aeon Nox Silvio but I don’t think it can.

The built in HT4.0 media software can do this.
If they do it would be via string compares with the file name because there's no info labels for them yet. So you'd have to add Dolby Vision and HDR+ to each video file name.
(2021-09-27, 10:06)Hitcher Wrote: If they do it would be via string compares with the file name because there's no info labels for them yet. So you'd have to add Dolby Vision and HDR+ to each video file name.

Disappointing because I don't really like the internal HT4.0 software that much. Now that there are multiple devices that run Kodi that support both Dolby Vision and HDR10+, maybe someone will resolve this. Unfortunately, the way Zidoo works, they won't put out a new revision of ZDMC until the next major upgrade, so unless it's something that can be added to 19.1 release, I'm SOL.
(2021-09-27, 07:41)Wagg Wrote: ZDMC (Matrix) was just released for Zidoo devices. Since my Z9X can play both Dolby Vision and HDR10+ I was wondering if there are any skins that offer the corresponding media flags? I like using Aeon Nox Silvio but I don’t think it can.

I debated adding these to Aeon Nox Silvo myself, but I don't want to customize it and then have to alter every time a new skin and or Kodi version comes out. I'm hoping they'll add it soon to Silvo, if not I may decide to create my own custom version for this down the line.
(2021-10-03, 16:48)dpar Wrote:
(2021-09-27, 07:41)Wagg Wrote: ZDMC (Matrix) was just released for Zidoo devices. Since my Z9X can play both Dolby Vision and HDR10+ I was wondering if there are any skins that offer the corresponding media flags? I like using Aeon Nox Silvio but I don’t think it can.

I debated adding these to Aeon Nox Silvo myself, but I don't want to customize it and then have to alter every time a new skin and or Kodi version comes out. I'm hoping they'll add it soon to Silvo, if not I may decide to create my own custom version for this down the line.

I guess renaming all DV and HDR10+ files accordingly wouldn't be too difficult. The Zidoo's built in HT4.0 software displays DV, HDR10+, Atmos and DTS-X automatically.
Dear @dpar @Wagg 
(2021-10-03, 16:48)dpar Wrote:

At the moment only works HDR Flag, when you add "HDR" to the filename. There is only one hdr.png on the latest Master Branch - https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...gs/default so Dolby Vision and HDR10+ will not have it's corresponding images.

Are there any .xml or other file in Aeon Nox SiLVO skin, where we could add some lines to display DV, HDR10+, when filename contains "DV" or "HDR10+" and upload two new .png files dv.png and hdr10+.png and connect them with those new lines of code?

Where we can find in which file of the skin, that hdr.png is connected with some line of code to display hdr.png, when there is "HDR" in the filename?

EDIT 1

I think I have found a solution, we need to modify: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...deoNav.xml
Quote:<control type="group">
<visible>[Control.IsVisible(52) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(52.Movies.ViewFlags),$LOCALIZE[31160]) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Control.IsVisible(52) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(52.Episodes.ViewFlags),$LOCALIZE[31160]) + Container.Content(episodes)] | [Control.IsVisible(53) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(53.Movies.ViewFlags),$LOCALIZE[31160]) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Control.IsVisible(59) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(59.Movies.ViewFlags),$LOCALIZE[31160]) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Control.IsVisible(503) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(503.Movies.ViewFlags),$LOCALIZE[31160]) + Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
<control type="image">
<left>180</left>
<include>MediaFlagValues</include>
<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/resolution/$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,,.png]</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>290</left>
<top>-12</top>
<width>35</width>
<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/hdr.png</texture>
<visible>String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,hdr)</visible>
<animation effect="slide" end="15,-2" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(coloredflags)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-4" condition="Skin.HasSetting(coloredflags)">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>290</left>
<top>-12</top>
<width>35</width>
<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/hdr10+.png</texture>
<visible>String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,hdr10+)</visible>
<animation effect="slide" end="15,-2" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(coloredflags)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-4" condition="Skin.HasSetting(coloredflags)">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>290</left>
<top>-12</top>
<width>35</width>
<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/dv.png</texture>
<visible>String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dv)</visible>
</control>
and:
Quote:<control type="group">
<animation effect="slide" end="-160" condition="Control.IsVisible(50)">Conditional</animation>
<control type="image">
<left>280</left>
<texture fallback="flags/default/mpaa/NR.png">$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/mpaa/$VAR[RatingFlagVar]</texture>
<visible>!String.StartsWith(Container.FolderPath,plugin://)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>440</left>
<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/resolution/$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution].png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>555</left>
<top>-15</top>
<width>35</width>
<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/hdr.png</texture>
<visible>String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,hdr)</visible>
<animation effect="slide" end="10,1" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(coloredflags)">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>555</left>
<top>-15</top>
<width>35</width>
<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/hdr10+.png</texture>
<visible>String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,hdr10+)</visible>
<animation effect="slide" end="10,1" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(coloredflags)">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>555</left>
<top>-15</top>
<width>35</width>
<texture>$VAR[MediaFlagsPathVar]/dv.png</texture>
<visible>String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dv)</visible>
</control>
...and of course create two new .png files hdr10+.png and dv.png. Add to our movie filenames HDR10+ or DV or HDR and it should work, I think Wink

EDIT 2

I have checked and it's working without any problems! Yupi! Tongue

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely
UTAVATU
Thanks!

This does work, but I use Low List view, which only shows the flags when you bring up the video/movie information screen. So to have it work there make sure you add the same edits to the DialogVideoInfo.xml file as well to account for it, I tested and it works as expected in Low List view (or anywhere that you open the video/movie information full screen.

I created a couple of quick logos for DV and HDR 10+, both colored and standard:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are there any skins that support media flags for Dolby Vision and HDR10+?0