Solved Kodi 19.2 / Skin Helper Service Widget
I love getting those media information widgets in rapier (Vers. 12.3.3) with any movie - like the sound format or the language count. As I installed Kodi 19.2 today I got an error with Skin Helper Service Widget (Vers. 1.0.45). Rapier is running as before but the widgets disappeared.

Is there a way to solve the Problem? 

Thanks

Irving9901
(2021-10-09, 14:34)irving9901 Wrote: I love getting those media information widgets in rapier (Vers. 12.3.3) with any movie - like the sound format or the language count. As I installed Kodi 19.2 today I got an error with Skin Helper Service Widget (Vers. 1.0.45). Rapier is running as before but the widgets disappeared.

Is there a way to solve the Problem? 

Thanks

Irving9901
to be more detailed... The widgets for Video type (like 4K) or Sound format (like Atmos) are still shown. But the widgets for language count or subtile count disappeared.
Hi @irving9901 and welcome to the forums

The language and subtitle count media flags are provided by an addon, which haven't yet been properly updated to Kodi 19 (Python 3).
It's quite out of my hands, unfortunately.

I have currently found no way to replace that info yet.

If the addon is updated, the media flags will work again.
If it's not updated (and this seems to be the case), I might remove that feature completely at some point.

Hope this helps.
(2021-10-11, 11:56)Gade Wrote: Hi @irving9901 and welcome to the forums

The language and subtitle count media flags are provided by an addon, which haven't yet been properly updated to Kodi 19 (Python 3).
It's quite out of my hands, unfortunately.

I have currently found no way to replace that info yet.

If the addon is updated, the media flags will work again.
If it's not updated (and this seems to be the case), I might remove that feature completely at some point.

Hope this helps.

That you, Gade, for your friendly welcome and explanation.

irving9901
I actually found a way to add built in support for this.
That means that no addon is needed anymore for that function (subtitle and audio language media flags).

Please try Rapier v12.3.4 from my development repository: 
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository

Please let me if it works as expected.
(2021-10-13, 00:44)Gade Wrote: I actually found a way to add built in support for this.
That means that no addon is needed anymore for that function (subtitle and audio language media flags).

Please try Rapier v12.3.4 from my development repository: 
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository

Please let me if it works as expected.

Hey Gade, sorry for my late reply. You are amazing!! It works again, right after start of Kodi and Rapier.

Thank you very much for your support.

Can I delete the Skin Helper Service Widget Addon or is it useful or necessary for other features?

irving9901
Great that it's working.

Skin Helper Service is still used for a numbers of things in the skin.
The addon is safe to delete if it's not working anyway. Wink

I still have a somewhat working version of the addon.

I'm currently replacing the features of that script, but it will take some time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.2 / Skin Helper Service Widget0