• 2(current)
Add-on Issues with Kodi 19.3
(2021-10-27, 21:01)koubafire Wrote: Cant play any mkv 1080p or 4k on xbox series x. Only loading circle shown.

Yeah same here…

Playing live tv also not working …
(2021-10-27, 21:05)Pienoet Wrote:
(2021-10-27, 21:01)koubafire Wrote: Cant play any mkv 1080p or 4k on xbox series x. Only loading circle shown.

Yeah same here…

Worst xbox kodi release - nothinh works. Where the testers was?
(2021-10-27, 21:08)koubafire Wrote:
(2021-10-27, 21:05)Pienoet Wrote:

Yeah same here…

Worst xbox kodi release - nothinh works. Where the testers was?

I had the same issue.
I did a clean install. That solved all my problems.
(2021-10-27, 21:11)st33lb0ne Wrote: [quote="koubafire" pid='3067399' dateline='1635361730']
[quote="Pienoet" pid='3067397' dateline='1635361556']

I had the same issue.
I did a clean install. That solved all my problems.

You're the only one I've seen saying that it's working for them. Even on other sites people are saying nothing will work and are all getting the same error
I have bought Xbox Series S two weeks ago, installed 18.9 - never used, just for confirmation about reported issues, waited for 19.3, uninstalled 18.9, installed clean 19.3 and none of tryied addons work, Permission problems. Not even offical log uplader..
koubafire Wrote: Worst xbox kodi release - nothinh works. Where the testers was?

In all fairness, testing is likely done under dev mode where permissions tend to be more lenient. You can't really test on retail mode without the app being on the Windows Store. This said, invite only storefronts can be created for testing purposes, but it'd be a hassle to send out invites and white list testers one by one. Community reports are a lot more efficient since Kodi as a whole is so diverse.
I keep getting "installation stopped" on my Series X and it stalls at 6% [emoji53]

Irritating
(2021-10-27, 21:22)cache-sk Wrote: I have bought Xbox Series S two weeks ago, installed 18.9 - never used, just for confirmation about reported issues, waited for 19.3, uninstalled 18.9, installed clean 19.3 and none of tryied addons work, Permission problems. Not even offical log uplader..

Same here. I did the clean install after the Aeon skin hung on building menu.

Most important add on as Backup is not working at all not to mention logs cannot bd uploaded. Kodi team usually is doing great job. This release is a real disaster unfortunately. Any chance for a quick fix or we have to wait weeks again.

If the Dev mode is operating with different privileges how others are testing the release before going official.
best,
Salata
I just updated from 18.9... That was not a success. I run (the great!) Pellucid skin, but that ran the installation unusable. Well, what the heck, let's try a fresh install. I am a advancedsettings.xml user so I have one db for all my installs: db on a pi2 and files on a NAS, works great... Until 19.3. I used the file manager to copy both advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml into the profile directory... So far so good. Restart Kodi, but the db is not picked up. Sources.xml seem to work, but the first 4k I try to play ends up in a crash. Can we get 18.9 back until this release works, please?
Fuck man! Was so happy to see kodi was released for the xbox! Since the last version of kodi did not work anymore on the xbox, i couldnt wait to get this one started..
Installed kodi yeah! Looked for the addons i wanted to install, did the install, everything seemed okay... But then... Boem! Error, error, error... Stil cant use kodi, because there is not one addon i can install...
salata Wrote: If the Dev mode is operating with different privileges how others are testing the release before going official.

Anyone can use dev mode and install a nightly build if available.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...ox-console
I am getting the same permission error also.

@DarrenHill is this being looked into?
Sad 
Same here :-(

Xbox Series S, uninstalled it and reinstalled it and no addons work. I luckily managed to stop the update on my Series X so I’m still with Lea and watchnixtoons2 still works!

Updated it on my laptop and the migration worked fine and addons still working. Tried to recreate the sources on that build on my Series S and nothing works. Does this mean the issue is with the console version of 19.3?

Also, if anyone is able to watch any anime on 19.3 on Xbox as of now can you drop me a message with the addon details please? God knows how long this will take to fix……….. why didn’t I stop the update on it??!? 😂
Yeah same here been waiting over a week for update and now it's full of bugs.. atleast with 18.9 I could use a limited group of addons.. now nothing installs or runs...UGGHHH!
(2021-10-27, 22:46)salata Wrote:
(2021-10-27, 21:22)cache-sk Wrote: I have bought Xbox Series S two weeks ago, installed 18.9 - never used, just for confirmation about reported issues, waited for 19.3, uninstalled 18.9, installed clean 19.3 and none of tryied addons work, Permission problems. Not even offical log uplader..

Same here. I did the clean install after the Aeon skin hung on building menu.

Most important add on as Backup is not working at all not to mention logs cannot bd uploaded. Kodi team usually is doing great job. This release is a real disaster unfortunately. Any chance for a quick fix or we have to wait weeks again.

If the Dev mode is operating with different privileges how others are testing the release before going official.

Yeah aeon nox silvo is hanging on building menu for me too….
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on Issues with Kodi 19.30