v19 epg guide is mixing nextpvr and sling
(2022-02-05, 22:42)phunkyfish Wrote: Just disable one addon and clear all PVR data. Then once that one loads, enable the other addon. That should at least allow you to keep them separate.

Thank you, I guess my assumption was incorrect that using ( pvr&livetv settings > general > client priorities) setting separate client priorities (nextpvr 1, simple iptv 2) would keep the two separate.
(2022-02-05, 23:08)clones Wrote:
(2022-02-05, 22:42)phunkyfish Wrote: Just disable one addon and clear all PVR data. Then once that one loads, enable the other addon. That should at least allow you to keep them separate.

Thank you, I guess my assumption was incorrect that using ( pvr&livetv settings > general > client priorities) setting separate client priorities (nextpvr 1, simple iptv 2) would keep the two separate.

That is for things like sorting. Channel numbering however would be a lot trickier in which to obey it.

If your setup and the backend numbering allows it you can choose to keep the number from the backends always. This might give you better results. The setting is only available when you have two backend enabled and running.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2022-02-06, 12:24)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2022-02-05, 23:08)clones Wrote:

That is for things like sorting. Channel numbering however would be a lot trickier in which to obey it.

If your setup and the backend numbering allows it you can choose to keep the number from the backends always. This might give you better results. The setting is only available when you have two backend enabled and running.

I use it this way : backend numbers off, backend order on, pvr.hts client prio 2, pvr.plutotv client prio 1 - works like it should, in listings first all channels from pvr.hts, then all from pvr. plutotv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
epg guide is mixing nextpvr and sling0