OS X How to find a developer?
Hello,

I'm sorry if this is not the right forum but if not I would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

The situation is this - I work for a company that uses Kodi a few times a year to show media to potential buyers.  A previous vendor helped us in the past but they are no longer able to do so.  Our current version of Kodi is old and only runs on older versions of Mac software.  We would like to update Kodi and suit it to our purposes.  I would equate it to a Netflix or similar interface, where you can search by title, show trailers and have cards with information about the show.

We are in Los Angeles.  Does anyone know how to find such a vendor?  Appreciate your time.
@barton277

It would help if you gave precise details of your "older versions of Mac software". Regardless, Kodi can run on many platforms- Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, so if your current hardware is not suitable, consider using newer hardware. See... https://kodi.tv/download/

Kodi is freeware. If home users with little or no tech experience can set up Kodi, it should be possible that someone in your office is also able to do so.. I say this as we don't want you paying for a product that is free.

In answer to your question, we have no connections for any vendor, anywhere in the world. But you are more than welcome to seek assistance on this forum for setting up and using Kodi.

As for the interface, once you have Kodi installed, add some media, then install the optional skins from the kodi repository and see which suits your preferences. Tweaking of skins is also possible and many members are able to assist with that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for your response.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to find a developer?0