Kodi 19.3 - reopening new window
Hi,
I would like to ask if you met with problem that KODI is still reopening new window until macos freeze. As you can see at picture.
Kodi version is 19.3 but with this error I met also in version 19.2 and 19.1. Kodi log file is still empty. Error occurs when changing appearance of KODI for example like Titan or TitanBingie Mod. The bug started appearing after upgrading mac os to monterey.
I tried to install add-ons and found that the error was caused by script.skin.helper.service
(2021-12-03, 11:24)kapor1982 Wrote: I found the log file

Too bad you didn't also find the bold red remark above the Post Reply button, saying Do not post logs in the forum. Use https: //paste.kodi.tv/ instead.. We prefer to keep our forum server as clean as possible.

Also, do not cut off parts of the log file. Every little thing can be a lead to a solution.

Thirdly, having repositories and add-ons installed that facilitate video piracy is not appreciated on this forum. Support will be stopped until a clean log is provided.
Please actually read our forum rules (wiki) including the piracy policy (wiki), you accepted them during registration.
@kapor1982

Do not post logs here.
Post them to Kodi Paste Site and then provide the link in your post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry, here is log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ekinatezen.kodi
Your video piracy add-on is still present on your setup. Check the orange-colored item in the log.
Please remove it (and the related repository) from your Kodi setup as per forum rules (wiki).
Ive had the same issue, I only installed the skin. ive had no addons installed, but can get a log as it puts it into a boot loop
And the crowd goes silent.

I have the same problem, but I'll get bashed for inappropriately posting a log or I have malware. Good to hear that it's a skin problem. Does changing the skin solve the problem? I'm going to remove all but the basic ones and see how it goes. Also gonna look into making another profile and re-adding things until the problem reoccurs.

Cheers!
Apparently, one cannot edit their post. Which skin was it?
You should be able to edit your posts. You have suitable privs in your account, at least from what I can see.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.3 - reopening new window0