Build. keeps disappearing from kodi .
After installing kodi 19.3 on my Nvidia Sheild every time I install a build it disappears a couple days later . I have installed two builds now an both have disappeared from Kodi . It go's back to a fresh install with out addons or programs. I clicked on programs an their is no build wiziard their to reinstall an all the addons are gone . Can kodi 19.3 be defective ? Don't understand why it's doing this . Anybody no what may be the problem ?
@scooterboy952

We do not support Builds and Wizards. Most likely the ones you are installing are banned from this forum.

Read our Forum Rules and Banned Add-ons (wiki) example list.

If I am wrong, please provide the names of the Builds you are having problems with otherwise I will remove this thread from the forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Build. keeps disappearing from kodi .0