Kodi 19.3 windows breaks firestick kodi after library update of NFS shares.
I have a somewhat unique issue that I hope can be solved. 

CONFIGURATION

Maria DB Mysql shared library
3 firesticks on Kodi 19.3
1 windows 11 PC on Kodi 19.3
Media server running Openmediavault with NFS shares

My media is shared from a linux box with NFS shares. They are mapped in sources.xml as follows:
nfs://192.168.0.3/export/MEDIA/MOVIES/
nfs://192.168.0.3/export/MEDIA/TV/ 

The media is consumed by 3 separate fire sticks in my home and is shared through a Mariadb SQL database. I have no issues with this configuration and it works really well. I have the Advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml on each firestick and updates work as expected however, due to a large amount of media, the library updates take a fair amount of time to update. All this works as expected. With the library configured and setup, I added a windows 11 PC into the mix. Installed Kodi 19.3, copied Advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml into the Appdata/kodi/users folder and voila Kodi shows my library and I am able to watch videos , browse, and delete media on the NFS shares just fine. This is where the problem comes in. My PC is very powerful so I updated the library from my PC. The updates completed successfully and on the windows machine I am able to view the videos and new videos added to the library are also viewable in Windows. If I go to my firesticks though, Kodi will load and about 10 seconds later Kodi crashes. This is happening on all of the firesticks. This happens each time I have runa library update from the windows PC and the only solution I have seen work thus far is to delete the DB through PHPMYADMIN and rebuild the library from one of the firesticks. 

I used to run this same configuration with SMB shares and it worked fine. Any recommendations?
(2021-12-28, 01:10)wookielover Wrote: If I go to my firesticks though, Kodi will load and about 10 seconds later Kodi crashes.
Can you provide a Debug Log that captures this issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.3 windows breaks firestick kodi after library update of NFS shares.0