Album import not using local art
I do not have "prefer online information" checked, never have. The local art is folder.jpg in the album folder.

I assume by "import" you mean scan to library? You are going to have to explain more the sequence of what you did, what version of Kodi you are using, if this just a problem with one album or with many. What does that screenshot show? What art was picked up, if any, rather than the local folder.jpg

I need more than a thread title and a screenshot @burcs
kodi 19.1 on Windows. Added a new album, then "update library". Hard to tell if the other albums used local art or not as they're the same as the ones hosted on the scrapers. Just noticed this one because it's different artwork.
@burcs

We need a Debug Log that captures the problem you are reporting.
Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen Well I wasn't really expecting a problem, so didn't have debugging on. And there's no "remove from library" like there is with videos so can't really replicate it. But tomorrow I guess I can move the files, clean library, then re-add them back with debugging on and see if it happens again.
(2022-01-08, 00:18)burcs Wrote:  Hard to tell if the other albums used local art or not as they're the same as the ones hosted on the scrapers. Just noticed this one because it's different artwork.
Looking at the art table of the music db would show the images being used.

Kodi will only see a folder as the "album folder" (and hence any local art in it as album art) if it contains all the music files from that album and only that album. Again I could tell that from your music database.  You could take a look at your files and tagging fore this album to see if something is inconsistent e.g. mixed Musicbrainz Album ID tag, or a duplicate music file in another folder that Kodi is seeing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album import not using local art0