Addon audioencoder not installed
Hi all,

I'm having a problem across multiple Android devices.  I'm running Kodi 19.3 on two Chromecast With Google Tvs and Google Pixel 2 running Android 11.  I install Kodi and these devices and it works fine for a few days, then it randomly starts to crash upon start up.  Looking in the log I see the following:

2021-11-26 20:41:34.179 T:11994   FATAL <general>: addon 'audioencoder.kodi.builtin.aac' not installed or not enabled.
2021-11-26 20:41:34.179 T:11994   FATAL <general>: CServiceManager::InitStageTwo: Unable to start CAddonMgr

Full log here: oyigozonix.kodi (paste)

The only way I seem to be able to fix this is to uninstall and reinstall Kodi.  This happens randomly on all 3 Android devices and I can't find any reason for it.  Sometimes it will work fine for a few weeks, sometimes only a day or two.  Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,
Mike
Bump!  This continues to happen on a semi daily basis.  It makes Kodi almost unusable on Android devices.  As mentioned, its happening across multiple Android devices.  The only potential cause I can think of is that I am using AdvancedSettings.xml with a MySQL database to sync my library across all devices.  Could this cause an issue with the AudioEncoderHuh  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Same here. Any solution?
The exact same thing is happening to me. I have the Walmart ONN 4k Android TV box with 19.4 installed. If I clear the cache I can open Kodi again, but I have to clear the cache now every single time I open it. I tried the Kodi 20 alpha too and it does the same thing.
Getting the same issue here starting 2 days ago. Been working beautifully for years on this Mibox 3 until now.
Any correction for this bug?!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon audioencoder not installed0