Req Skin connection error: TMDB
I have installed the latest kodi19.3 on my Android TV, and also installed the latest Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded skin in kodi, this skin is very perfect, I like it very much. But there is a little problem, when using this skin, the Kodi always warning :“connectionerror: TMDB”,I don't know how to solve this problem, Is there a solution for this? 
Thanks for any help!
Do you have a internet connection?
Yes, It is connected to the internet when using the Kodi,  maybe it has some DNS problem, how can I turn off the warinning, thank you very much!
(2022-01-27, 08:17)beatmasterrs Wrote: Do you have a internet connection?

Yes, It is connected to the internet when using the Kodi,  maybe it has some DNS problem, how can I turn off the warinning, thank you very much!
(2022-01-27, 14:01)bobonone Wrote:

I have no idea, sorry. Maybe you should ask your question in the related thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345847
(2022-01-27, 14:22)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-27, 14:01)bobonone Wrote:

I have no idea, sorry. Maybe you should ask your question in the related thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345847
Thank you very much
[font]这是中文,请翻译。
你可以在“我的插件”中找到“TMBD Helper”在插件设置中的“other”选项关闭(connnection error notification)提示,然后重启KODI即可,tmbd helper 5.08版本可用[/font]
@Swhite

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
OK,this is a machine flip.
You can find "TMBD Helper" in "My Plugins" in the plugin settings "other" option to turn off (connnection error notification) prompt, and then restart KODI, tmbd helper version 5.08 is available

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin connection error: TMDB0