Help using TMM + MySQL + "Local information only" for movie sources
Hi all.  Using 19.3.

Just got all my movies configured with TinyMediaManager.  I set the source to local information only and scanned the library in, all good.

I like to tinker, so I decided to add tags to all the movies in a certain folder via TMM.

Now what? :-)

I did an update library and... nothing.  I know the .nfo files are updated on the NAS but I don't think kodi cares about .nfo timestamps.  I assume once the movie is scanned into the DB, kodi won't update it.  What do you guys do in this situation?  Remove the source and re-create it just to scan a small subset of nfo files?

Thanks in advance.
(2022-02-05, 17:00)RobertCO Wrote: Remove the source and re-create it just to scan a small subset of nfo files?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Updating_or_remov...sh_Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help using TMM + MySQL + "Local information only" for movie sources0