full screen shortcut \ moves kodi to a different monitor
Is it possible to configure kodi so the full screen shortcut \ causes it to maximize on the current monitor, and not to move kodi to a different monitor if it is not the the default or the one selected in the settings (or for shortcuts to be configured which allow me to set the monitor)?

My monitor options are Default, XWAYLAND0, XWAYLAND2). Default chooses the monitor which is defines as the main monitor in Gnome settings. Same behavior is observed for both Fedora repo and Flatpak and both have been built with Wayland support which is recognized as the Windowing system.

Thanks!
See which monitor is configured on the display settings and change that accordingly.
(2022-02-12, 11:29)DaVu Wrote: See which monitor is configured on the display settings and change that accordingly.

Hi, thank for your answer, but can you be so kind to explain more

I have 3 monitors, 2 monitors for work, and a 3rd one for movies (TV sony 55 inches)

According my display settings in win 10 says that my TV sony is monitor 2, but kodi recognize as the 3rd monitor, here is a problem already

When I have kodi on in my TV sony, and when I turn off my TV sony and turn it on again, kodi moves to some of the smaller monitors, some times to one and some times to the another, this makes me crazy

How can I fix it please?

Im using kodi 16.1. I know is old, but is the only kodi I really like

Thank you in advance

Regards
(2022-07-05, 08:50)fernandofg Wrote: but kodi recognize as the 3rd monitor, here is a problem already
Why? Kodi picks up all your 3 displays. The next question is, if the video drivers on your Win10 box are going to play nice with a quite outdated version of Kodi. Because video drivers can be a hassle too on operating systems when a multi-monitor setup is connected.

(2022-07-05, 08:50)fernandofg Wrote: when I turn off my TV sony and turn it on again, kodi moves to some of the smaller monitors
Well, don't turn off your TV would be one solution. Does it also happen when the TV is on standby?
Or... First fully exit Kodi, and then turn off the TV. Next time, first turn on the TV and then start Kodi.

What is so special about Kodi 16?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
full screen shortcut \ moves kodi to a different monitor0