Feature Suggestion with implementation - New view for showing fanart
Hi,
I've been using Metropolis for a number of years, but my previous favorite skin was Transparency because of the way it would show fanart.
I've created a new view for Metropolis that shows fanart with as much exposure as possible.

The code is in: https://github.com/smfontes/skin.metropo...orUpstream

I think I may have accidentally already submitted a pull request for it. I'm still learning Github. If I have not submitted it, and you would like the feature, let me know and I will submit the pull request.

Example of the view:
Nice!  I always liked the Fanart view in !Transparency, and is all that I used.  I did like in !Transparency, that you could choose a half list, like in your screen capture above, or a full list.  If you could make a full height list on the right, I would love to use this as my default view.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Suggestion with implementation - New view for showing fanart0