Solved Anyone else still using xbmc launcher?
Hi, in the olden days (on my Windows 7 HTPC) I used the xbmc launcher (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136798) to automatically start KODI whenever I restarted the PC. 

I have now reinstalled it, but have 3 issues I struggle with:

1. Although the path for my Kodi points to the portable version I use (and I have checked the start in Portable Mode box), the launcher launches a regular version of Kodi that I do not use and have not updated. Do I have to convert my portable version to a non-portable for it to work?
2. I used to be able to relaunch KODI (after exiting, but not shutting down or hibernating the PC) from my remote control using the Windows MCE button. I cannot find an option for it in XBMC launcher, and I set up my previous HTPC such a long time ago I cannot remember how I made this work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
3. I have xbmc launcher start my Roon Core app as an External Application from the External Apps Group 1 tab. This works well, but the Roon App launches on top of Kodi, preventing access using only a remote control, which I how I control my Kodi, I do not have a mouse or keyboard in my home theatre. I believe I had previously been able to launch in the background, but can't remember how this was achieved..

If any of you are still using xbmc launcher and knows how to address the above issues I will be very grateful for any help!

Christopher

PS I posted this in the general windows section because I believe that technically xbmc launcher is not a Kodi add-on?
Sorry just realised there is a newer version called Launcher4Kodi, will try that out  This thread can be marked solved.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone else still using xbmc launcher?0