Solved Libraries in main menu
Hi@all,

I am quite new to the topic of media server & Kodi. My media is all on a Jellyfin server (10.7.7) with Kodi Sync Queue (6.0.0.0). On my TV I have a Zotac Mini-PC on which I installed LibreELEC 10.0.2 (comes with Kodi 19.4.0).

To connect this Kodi installation to the Jellyfin server I installed the appropriate repository and then the AddOn. I have tested both AddOns (Jellyfin & JellyCon). Access was possible with both.

On the Jellyfin server there are currently the following biliotheques:

- Music
- Music download
- Video

as well as:

- Playlists
- Favorites

Is it feasible to add these in the main menu? I tried it first as described here:

https://jellyfin.org/docs/general/client...uring-home

But for me the last mentioned menu item: "Create menu item to here" does not exist.

I would prefer if the existing entries: Images, VIdeos which can not be removed point to the corresponding Jellyfin libraries. Images I do not use yet, but should come.

I have then searched here in the forum and found information that you need a skin that offers certain functions (shortcuts, shared menus ...).

Did I understand that correctly and I need another skin? Can anyone help me?

with best
pixel24
I found out by trial and error. I have installed another skin. After that I could configure the entries in the main menu :-)
Thread marked solved.
i still need help. I have installed almost all skins for testing to see which ones I can customize the main menu.

In the end I decided to use fTV. After that I reinstalled LibreELEC to have a clean system. After that I installed fTV.

Now the menu item "Customise Home Menu" does not work. Just nothing happens.

Am I missing a package that was automatically installed during the previous installation? Which one?
Skin specific questions like that are best asked in the skin support section of the forum.

The area for fTV is here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Libraries in main menu0