Apollo TV
Sad 
I have been using Kodi on my laptop Windows only for APOLLO TV .... nothing else, it has worked like a dream for the past 2 months....I have downloaded your last version 19.4. ....For the past 24 hours it has been a nightmare.....always crashing within 10 seconds of watching a show.... the clocking is perpetual....My internet is top shape..I have no bug in the log. I even disinstalled my addon APOLLO then disinstalled Kodi completly and reinstalled it , it took 5 hours to re-download ...i am so out of my wits..I thaught for sure it was going to work....It's stille the same clocking/frezzing thing....I need help pleas...so sad...please help me....I am a novice by the way..
(2022-04-20, 05:12)MayaTFox Wrote: it took 5 hours to re-download
What took five hours to download?
Kodi is only 60MB in size, should download in two minutes on a slow connection.

Apollo TV is not supported here. You will need to contact them direct.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-04-20, 05:12)MayaTFox Wrote: I need help pleas...so sad...please help me

Unless you are someone alone floating in a shipwrecked boat in the middle of the ocean, I'd suggest you stop with your infantile antics. Crying like a 4-yr old who wants his dropped ice cream back will not get you help here.

If you have some type of subscription with Apollo TV, then I suggest you contact them first. We are not their free-bee helpdesk.
I was inquiering for help with the continous clocking and freezing with Kodi Matrix 19.4, not Apollo TV, i mentionned APOLLO since it is the only thing I use on Kodi.
..... Very sorry if I disturbed anyone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apollo TV0