database export creates duplicate movie sets
(2022-04-26, 06:19)Flest Wrote: Artwork Dump can create movie set folders? didn't see that option
Actually, I am mistaken.
Artwork Dump will create the folders for movie sets if they do not exist.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-04-25, 23:06)Karellen Wrote: @rmrector how difficult would it be to add "keep original title" for movie sets? And if it is possible would it be something you have time for?
Now that I look at the data, it seems that original title is available for movie sets.

Ya, that's likely possible. Hard to say when I'll have time.
(2022-04-26, 20:56)Karellen Wrote: Actually, I am mistaken.
Artwork Dump will create the folders for movie sets if they do not exist.
what should be done?
"download existing artwork for new video"  ?

this doesn't work for me either )) i'm unlucky
https://paste.kodi.tv/rovovonawi.kodi

I still think this is a bug.
if kodi supports 2 types of names. title-poster.jpg and poster.jpg 
export should check both versions of the file and not create a second one

now i have renamed all files using script

Quote:@echo OFF
:: Drag and drop folders onto this BAT and files will be renaming
echo Renaming
:: Loop through every folders dropped onto the .BAT

@setlocal enabledelayedexpansion
@for %%p in (%*) do @(for %%d in (%%p) do @set "parent=%%~nxd"
@for /f delims^= %%n in ('^<%0 more +4') do @Ren "%%~p\%%n" "!parent!-%%n" 2>nul)
@exit
banner.jpg
clearart.png
clearlogo.png
discart.png
fanart.jpg
landscape.jpg
logo.png
poster.jpg
trailer.mkv

ECHO.
ECHO Script finished.
ECHO.
(2022-04-27, 20:11)Flest Wrote: if kodi supports 2 types of names. title-poster.jpg and poster.jpg 
Nope. Intended function. But if you would like to submit the code to check before exporting, contributions are welcome.
You have renamed your artwork using the short naming? When you run an export with artwork you will get duplicate artwork files now. Is that what you wanted? Why did you choose to rename the artwork to the short name?
Read section 3... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-04-27, 21:08)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-04-27, 20:11)Flest Wrote: if kodi supports 2 types of names. title-poster.jpg and poster.jpg 
Nope. Intended function. But if you would like to submit the code to check before exporting, contributions are welcome.
You have renamed your artwork using the short naming? When you run an export with artwork you will get duplicate artwork files now. Is that what you wanted? Why did you choose to rename the artwork to the short name?
Read section 3... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
no. I wrote that now I have been using short names for many years.
and export does not support short names, but kodi supports them when importing.
export created duplicates with long names, ignoring that there are already files with short names

my script renames short to long, using folders name (movie)

problem is solved
(2022-04-27, 21:29)Flest Wrote: my script renames short to long, using folders name (movie)
ah, ok.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
database export creates duplicate movie sets0