v19 New shows marked in EPG?
NextPVR guide tags new shows...
However, the forwarding of that data isn't showing in KODI EPG.

Is there any way to have that data forwarded?

I had this ability in MediaPortal, but I got rid of my cable and went to OTA... and so I had to change the PVR as well since my adapter isn't supported in MP.
Yes it works but it is skin dependent.  On Estuary it is a blue asterisk.  If it is not showing and if you have toggled on show new in guide in NextPVR, your data could be stale.  Go into Settings->PVR & Live TV->Clear the data to reload it.

Martin.
Ugh. 
I'm using Confluence... 

So, time to either get used to a new interface, or deal without knowing what's new on OTA

Thanks emveepee!
I am partial to Confluence too, having started with Mayhem3, but Estuary gives you every feature.   You said you used MediaPortal, I am wondering how you had this working with Confluence?  Some users fake the EPG data to have it show in the title.

Martin
Unfortunately, I don't remember... 
I've gone through a lot of changes in the last couple months - different guide providers, different PVR backends, dropped cable.. you know. The works.
Ok you may have been using zap2xml with the -A option   I suggest getting used to Estuary as I said it has every PVR and playback feature as they are added.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New shows marked in EPG?0