File not found
I have Movie on my NAS. I can see the file on the server. All other movies in the folder are added to Kodi library but this 1 is missing. All files are named same way. Don't know whats wrong.
We are all sitting in the same boat, but we are lucky that not everybody is on our side.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I posted the file. Thing is when I look via SMB in the public folder the folder/file is not visible. Look at line 1735. There are several skipped thats ok. It is just this file.

unejoyudin.kodi (paste)
We are all sitting in the same boat, but we are lucky that not everybody is on our side.
(2022-05-05, 21:46)CronosTitan Wrote: Look at line 1735
DEBUG <general>: VideoInfoScanner: Skipping dir 'smb://192.168.178.41/Con3/Mike.Oldfield.Tubular.Bells.II.1992.DVD.Remux.AC3/'
Is the movie in this folder?

Change the name of the folder to Mike.Oldfield.Tubular.Bells.II.(1992).DVD.Remux.AC3 and try scraping again.
This time go to Videos>Files and locate the movie. Press i on your keyboard to let it scrape. Capture it in a Debug Log. Does it work?
Also provide a screenshot of the contents of the folder.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Now it's there. Thanks.

But why does it only work with brackets on the numbers on this one?

There just 1 file with the same name in the folder(without brackets). I have the movie of Tubular Bells III named the same way and no problem. I thought correct naming of the file is more important.
(2022-05-06, 11:08)CronosTitan Wrote: But why does it only work with brackets on the numbers on this one?
It is not the brackets that made it work. It is the fact that we changed the path to the movie file, so Kodi saw it as a new movie added, so it scanned it.
Your log showed that Kodi was ignoring the movie for some reason. Why? I don't really know, but I have noticed it happens in Linux systems.
When you see due to no change (fasthash) in the log against a movie that has not been scraped, it means Kodi is ignoring it, so just modify the folder name to fix it.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File not found0