• 9(current)
Resource Images Studios Coloured
(2024-03-04, 22:03)kittmaster Wrote: Do you want me to filter

If it is not too much trouble filtered would be great. That way I just start working in that what is missing (you can post the result here).
Besides, I could not grasp (understand) which logos are giving you trouble (or are missing) and where... so, in favor of efficiency...  Smile
Here is just a small sample of what I'm seeing as I scroll my movies in portrait wall mode:

Code:

2024-03-04 15:16:02.276 T:13456   error <general>: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/Orion Pictures / Warner Bros. Pictures.png
2024-03-04 15:16:02.759 T:13456   error <general>: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/Marvel Studios / Kevin Feige Productions.png
2024-03-04 15:16:02.918 T:18272   error <general>: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/Miramax / Gran Via Productions / Focus Features.png
2024-03-04 15:16:02.975 T:7516    error <general>: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/El Pico S.A. / Transcinema.png
2024-03-04 15:16:03.025 T:18272   error <general>: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/Twisted Pictures / Lionsgate.png
2024-03-04 15:16:03.378 T:15012   error <general>: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct text
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
No sure what is up with the stupid smilies in a syntax code block but it is all one word 

:
DoWork
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-03-04, 22:21)kittmaster Wrote: No sure what is up with the stupid smilies in a syntax code block but it is all one word 
See "Disable Smilies" note...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-03-04, 22:19)kittmaster Wrote: resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/Orion Pictures / Warner Bros. Pictures.png

Are you scrapping with an online scrapper or with local information?
In regards with the error, my guess would be, that the particular library entry to which this line refers has the tag "<studio>only one studio</studio>" with the value "<studio>Orion Pictures / Warner Bros. Pictures</studio>" which Kodi does not recognize (the "/" is an illegal character that won't be accepted in any file name plus Kodi will only recognize the first studio. If you input more than one, Kodi will take it as only one and display the text of both studios).
(2024-03-04, 22:19)kittmaster Wrote: 2024-03-04 15:16:02.975 T:7516    error <general>: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/El Pico S.A. / ".png

In this case, both "El Pico S.A." and "Transcinema" logos are missing from the addon. So, I would have to include theme in order to display in your library.

BUT

You will have to edit the nfo file for the entry to include either "El Pico S.A." or "Transcinema" in the studio tag. If you scrape with online scraper, you have to activate the "include just the first studio" option, then manually refresh the movie or tv show in your library or... re-scrape all your library.

Just paste your filter error log in Hastebin and I will work to populate all the logos available out there in your library.

Regards,
Oscar
(2024-03-04, 22:25)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-03-04, 22:21)kittmaster Wrote: No sure what is up with the stupid smilies in a syntax code block but it is all one word 
See "Disable Smilies" note...

TY, I'll note that next time it pops. I thought the syntax tag overrides all smilies if checked or unchecked.... but I'll check it to be sure next time.
Mr. V's Original Source
I used media companion to scrape ALL of my media and do not use any type of online scraper within Kodi.

The reason for this is that I use my master library across all my devices and one in particular is in my Airstream trailer which has mobile data and I don't want it burning up the BW scraping and all the rest.

So the mentality is to have it all local via the NFO and Kodi imports it all and anything else I can re-scrape with MC and have it reload the NFO as needed.

The other issue here is that the log does tell me WHICH file is missing the whatever, it is just logging all of it (filtered) with no reference to what movie it can't find it in... so the log is nearly useless since I can't match the source to the file it is calling it for.

How to handle that scenario? 

I don't think my skin would solve this parsing issue? I'll see if I can further investigate part of this issue on my end too... if its a syntax error, then as a DEV for Media Companion, I can modify the source to make sure it puts the data correctly into the NFO to prevent this issue.
Mr. V's Original Source
Here is the source queue, not sure how to fix since that scrape has been like that since day 1.

Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-03-05, 03:27)kittmaster Wrote: not sure how to fix

Excellent Chris... you have local nfo files.

In Media Companion, under "Studio", just leave one option, either "Orion Pictures" or "Warner Bros. Pictures". After you make the change, just refresh the movie manually in your library and the logo will be displayed. One caveat thou, the name under studio must match exactly to the one in the addon. Just leave it as it is scraped and if by any chance it is not displayed, just drop me a line to include the variant.

Media Companion should have the option to scrape just one studio, the first. If it lacks the feature, you could request it. Minor code modification.
If by any chance is not possible, tMM (Tiny Media Manager) has this feature and many more.  You could give it a try.

And with the logos missing from your library bc they are not in the addon, just post me the log file and I will begin to make them available.
My default is set to 3, never messed with from day 1, I reduced it to 1 and rescraped a few movies and it reduces the studio tag and xml tag down to 1 removing the / from the visual text field in MC.

So I'll need to go back and rescrape my entire library with the specific callout to only update the studio tag to 1 for it to make all the corrections and re-run Kodi and then look for those errors.

I'll report it back and I'll change my source code in MC to default to 1 and the user can increase if they see fit.

I guess the question begs, does Kodi only support 1 studio or is there a delimiter to grab only 1 tag... if there is a delimiter, what is it?

If the user wants 10 studios, they should be able to have it and Kodi should just grab on the first one and carry one.... not create all these errors. What I find strange is that the XML, each studio has its own tag... so the reconstruction to kodi with the / is a head scratcher as to where Kodi is picking up the / in the first place. Not like Kodi parses the NFOs after the movie is imported to the database, that would be a Kodi import process issue by not breaking them out when there is more than 1.

Bug?
Mr. V's Original Source
Vodorod 2011
Cinema Fund
Colony Pictures
Freckle Films
Wigram Productions
A.J.O.Z Films
Fresh Film
Atmosphere Entertainment MM
Forgan-Smith Entertainment
Los Angeles Media Fund
SunnyMarch
Big Screen Productions
Barischer Banden-Fonds
ARRI Film & TV Services
RatPac Entertainment
Blue Tilip Productions
Subotica
TPS Compandy
Rough House Pictures
Studio Trite
Berlanti Productions
Endurance Media
Chubu-nippon Broadcasting Company
K e s Films
STXfilms
Vendian Entrtainment
Eagle Rock Film Productions
JCE Movies
Mandarin Films
Dreams Salon Entertainment Culture
Mandarin Motion Pictures Limited
Perpetual Media Capital
Mythic International Entertainment
260 Degrees Entertainment
Matt Tolmach Productions
Marv
Super Cool Manchu
Star Thrower Entertainment
Pink Machine
ESX Entertainment
Perdido Productions
Digital Image Associates
Scholastic Productions
Two Ocens Production (TOP)
Firm Films
Signature Films
Inspre Entertainment
Wanda Pictures
Don Carmody Productions 
Screen Queensland
Insurge Pictures
Sparke Films
AGC Studios
Wrigley Pictures
One Race
Alibaba Pictures Group
Wintergreen Productions
Goon Films
Subzero Film Entertainment
UM Group
Bidangil Pictures
Gordon Company
Goldday
Beijing Diqi Yinxiang Entertainment
Zero Gravity Management
1-2-3 Production
Burn to Burn Films
Nimar Studios
Ardusty Entertainment
MP Munich Pape Filmpoductions
dentsu
Groenlandia
Sparkle Roll Media
Legendary East
Contagious Entertainment
Bristol Automotive
Firstep
Opus Pictures
Sculptor Media
Scred Productions
Kjam Media
Monarchy Enterprises S.a.r.l.
74 Entertainment
Weed Road Pictures
Total Recall
Deep Water Films
Grive Productions
(2024-03-05, 14:55)kittmaster Wrote: If the user wants 10 studios, they should be able to have it

I concur with you that Kodi should have the option to grab more studios, but visually would be difficult... where in the GUI will you display 3 studios? With all the flags and 1 studio some interfaces have too much information (and generally we can control what flags to display). It would be nice to have all the studio information and that Kodi recognize the first one (with some separators, ie: comma, slash, -, etc).
(2024-03-05, 15:56)Little_goliath84 Wrote: Vodorod 2011

@Little_goliath84

Woooo !    Smile
I will begin working on this.. how fast I go will depend on how readily available the logos are out there...
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resource Images Studios Coloured0