Solved How to switch from fast-forward to jump ahead/skipping intervals
Hi, so I've tried to find a way to switch from fast-forwarding (2x, 4x, 8x speed) to jumping with intervals (+10, +30 secs) but to no avail. Is it even possible? Thanks in advance!
(I'm using the arctic zephyr reloaded skin if that's good to know)
Ignore this thread, I somehow didn't try to press d-pad left and right but that's how I achieved what i asked of here.
As you've found, there is no switching - both options are provided at the same time by default. How they are actually mapped to the controller or remote you are using is the key point, as not all will have enough buttons to give access to both. In such cases a new keymap (wiki) may be required, although that is not the case for you.

Typically one is mapped to the left and right arrow actions, and the other to the fast-forward and rewind buttons on generic remotes, where those are available.

Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2022-06-05, 09:48)DarrenHill Wrote: As you've found, there is no switching - both options are provided at the same time by default. How they are actually mapped to the controller or remote you are using is the key point, as not all will have enough buttons to give access to both. In such cases a new keymap (wiki) may be required, although that is not the case for you.

Typically one is mapped to the left and right arrow actions, and the other to the fast-forward and rewind buttons on generic remotes, where those are available.

Thread marked solved.
Thanks for further clarifying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to switch from fast-forward to jump ahead/skipping intervals0