Solved How to install Tvheadend HTSP Client in Manjaro?
Hello,

I know this is a long shot but I have installed Kodi 19.4 on Manjaro (Arch linux) and it's working great. But I can't or don't know how to install the Tvheadend HTSP Client.

I go to the AUR and use git clone to get their latest version (19.0.6-1)... I tried cloning it in to my home dir ~/.kodi/addons/packages/ but it doesn't show up in Kodi Add-Ons even after a reboot.

Does the version in the AUR maybe need to be updated? Maybe I am supposed to compile it?

Cheers,

Flex
My apologies, problem solved. I finally figured out that you do indeed have to compile that TVHeadend HTSP Client from the AUR.

I'm surprised they don't state that there and show how to do it!

Cheers,
Flex
Just to update this...

I realise now there is a far easier way to install TVHeadend HTSP client in Manjaro:

• Simply run this command..
# pamac install kodi-addon-pvr-hts
• Or even easier just search in “Add/Remove software” in Manjaro for kodi and there it is... kodi-addon-pvr-hts

Flex
P.s: This thread could now be marked as solved
(2022-07-22, 00:20)flexmcmurphy Wrote: P.s: This thread could now be marked as solved

Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install Tvheadend HTSP Client in Manjaro?0