Android The Interface of Kodi on Shield take long time to respond.
Hi,

I have a Shield Tube with Kodi 19.4. When I install Kodi, on first boot it's ok, it responds directly, but when I restart KODI I have to wait at least 1 minute before I can interact with the interface without having touched anything in the parameters.

I have already reinstalled it several times, I also tested with Kodi 19.3 and 18.9 but same problem. I tested with WBMC just to see but the problem is the same. A reboot of the Shield does not solve anything. I did a factory reset of my Shield but the problem is still there.

I don't know if this is a known problem.

Kodi is the only app that does this to me, the other apps work perfectly.

My log: https://paste.kodi.tv/biwecomuci

Thank.
Try lowering the GUI resolution down to 1280x1080.
Thank for your response.

I already set the gui to 720p, nothing change.

But it seems to be a problem with the Shield's telecommand because the application doesn't seem to block as I can see the progress of the scan and any notifications. I tested with the kodi remote app and now I can navigate the app directly.

It's like Kodi takes 1-2 minutes to detect the Shield remote. What I don't really understand because I've already used Kodi in the past without any problems and, just after installing Kodi, when I start the application for the first time the problem is not present.

Thank.

P.S. Sorry for my English, it's not my primary language.
Kodi Matrix is troublesome for me on my Shield, although all other Apps work perfectly. I have problems with the add-ons, slow load times etc. Krypton was trouble free for me.
I now use Shield Plex Media Server.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Interface of Kodi on Shield take long time to respond.0