Allowing multiple users at party to add to current playlist
I'm new to Kodi and want to have a setup where users (at a small party) can browse music and add it to the current playlist. To keep things accessible regardless of the mobile OS, I've installed Kodi on my laptop and enabled Web Interface. Is there anything special that I need to do to let users with the URL browse the library and contribute to the current playlist? 

I'll be without internet, so I want to figure this out before I go.  I have a travel router set up for this purpose, so connectivity won't be an issue. 

Thanks all!
Your best option would probably to install the YATSE remote software on a tablet and leave that in the party room.
We will be wandering around inside and outside. I'll just instruct folks on how to use the web interface and make sure they select "add to queue" and to choose to play on the Kodi server (not on their devices). I was hoping for a more refined option, but apparently one does not exist.
This is not a software issue but an infrastructure issue and you are only limited by your imagination on how to refine it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allowing multiple users at party to add to current playlist0