how to backup episode bookmarks
Hi,

I once set episode bookmarks, but lost them after reinstalling my OS. Since I reinstall my OS regullary and also re-import my video libraray from time to time, I would like to backup my episode bookmarks. I read somewhere, that these are stored in one of these databases. But the database of the video library will be lost too, if I re-import it, so that is no good solution for me. However I also read, that it's possible to export the episode bookmarks in a *.nfo file? This would be the way that I want to go to backup them. But how do I do this? I already use local *.nfo files, created by Ember Media Manager. The *.nfo files have not been updated when I created a episode bookmark, though.

Can someone help?
Once you set the Episode Bookmarks, you can export your library to Separate Files (nfo files).
In the nfo file you will find this tag...
xml:
<episodebookmark>
<position>2457.000000</position>
</episodebookmark>

This tag will be imported when you rebuild your library.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thank you Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to backup episode bookmarks0