Solved pvr iptv simple client installation failed
What do you mean by large? How many channels? What size in megabytes?

The fact it work with another player doesn’t really help us here.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
5400 chancels
and 30.000 films
do you know how i can in this case calculate how many megabites
Just download the file in a browser.

Please try Kodi Nexus it has a feature to process video files more efficiently.

And 5400 channels is an awful lot. Do you really need that many? There are a number of features in the addon to ignore channel groups.

The readme explains these features is here: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Ok thanks how shall i recognize the right name of the add on to clean up the url from needed channels ?

Does KODI NEXUS works with NVIDIA SHIELD ?

If KODI NEXUS is 19.4 from Kodi i ve already testef it but ATMOS DTS and more disapeared regarding MATRIC 19.3 of KODI

Thznk you ones more for your help
(2022-09-01, 21:54)Alain-CONNU Wrote: 5400 chancels
and 30.000 films

Ok thanks how shall i recognize the right name of the add on to clean up the url from needed channels ?

If you are using an URL that is serving you up 5400 channels and 30,000 films then I would be highly surprised if this is a LEGAL source.

If you can provide details regarding your source and confirm it is legal then we will be happy to continue providing assistance in this forum, otherwise you will need to look elsewhere for a solution.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
How can be sure what legal is and not legal ? I ve paid online to iptv premium 🤔?
(2022-09-02, 12:27)Alain-CONNU Wrote: How can be sure what legal is and not legal ? I ve paid online to iptv premium 🤔?

About 99.9% of those generic online "providers" serve up pirated streams to exclusive content providers that is never ever packaged up like this when provided legally because they do not have the rights to do so. The way to tell that it is not a legal source is:

1) You are being given access to exclusive high end premium content very cheap. Can you name some of the big channels you have access to?
2) You have access to 5400 channels and 30,000 movies.
ok you are certainly right if you write like this. But as an end user, how can I know what is legal and what is not.

You as a developer and a well-known person, you are certainly an up-to-date person. what I am not. I'm sorry about that.

I find it more comfortable to have a media center as kodi where I could find TV CHANNELS - My own VIDEO - MOVIES and more... even I had to pay for it for an all in one up to date service.

I have been a user for example NETFLIX which has more and more bad movie content. As a novice end user, how can i find interesting content... not only MARVEL or DISNEY or what ...

But I understand that you protect your work. I really appreciate that. You can close this ticket. And I'm just disappointed that I don't have to use marvelous kodi like everything all in one media center. Even if as a user had to pay some reasonable fee.

PS If it is possible to pay to have good content, I am available to use 100% legal kodi content with interesting content and not just to spend money... for nuts ...

Kind regards
Quote:ok you are certainly right if you write like this. But as an end user, how can I know what is legal and what is not.
Well, I am assuming you are a reasonably intelligent person. When your IPTV "provider" is serving you up 30,000 films and TV shows including premium content not limited to but including NETFLIX EXCLUSIVES (yes these are in the m3u generated by your provider) then I would expect you to understand that is not legal.

Just to be clear, we do not care what you do or how you get your content, we just have rules here that we cannot provide support to facilitate you getting content illegally. If you wish to provide an example with a legal IPTV source then users here will be able to help you get it to work and then it would be up to you to apply what you have learned to get it to work with your other sources.

Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr iptv simple client installation failed0