Few issues in Matrix
Hi,
as last reply to Embuary Matrix beta thread was 5 months ago I opted to post in this one, hope it's ok.

I have recently switched to Kodi Matrix, everything upgraded/migrated fine, but I have (so far) noticed 2 issues with Embuary:

- The Subtitle color option is missing from the Subtitles sub-menu in Settings, have to swap skins to access the option, option remains remembered after swapping back to Embuary
- Settings icons images are all kinds of messed up:

Otherwise all good, thanks for keeping the skin alive I couldn't use Kodi without it.
For subtitle setting you need to change the setting level from Basic to Expert.

As for the icons - try updating your graphic drivers.
Have unfortunately not found a way to solve the problem until today, anyone already further?

Kindest regards
Seger
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
please delete double post
(2023-08-19, 22:21)Hitcher Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Hey,

I don't know if anyone can help us, but as requested, here is the debug log.

https://paste.kodi.tv/zikasujeho.kodi

Many thanks and best regards
Seger
@Hitcher Have you had a chance to look at the log yet? I really don't know anything, but I discovered in the log that some items are not found. But I don't know at all in which XML I can possibly intervene. Can you help? Even if not, thanks for your effort.

Viele Grüße
Hello!

Regarding settings issue, I've tried, but wasn't able to find what causes the issue with materialdesignicons-webfont. It works OK on Power menu, but doesn't display proper symbols on Settings. I've even tried using the same Kodi font (size) as Power menu (Material70) instead of Material80, but it doesn't change anything. What I've done, so Settings page doesn't look buggy, is changing Embuary_ItemLayouts.xml to use Reg30 font instead of Material80, changed Embuary_Settings.xml so <label></label> is empty, and used localized text from <label></label> in <label2></label2>, so it would display text inside the box, and not under it. 

Maybe somebody will find this useful.

Best regards,
Davor
@davorf @Hitcher @C.G.B. Spender

I have just posted the almost perfect solution.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...nt=1315137

Since all Android/Libre users have reported that their icons still work, I would of course be happy if you could perhaps provide me with the file, maybe your file is a different one. There is also a licence file in the folder, maybe this one too. Thank you all!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few issues in Matrix0