Req Is there a way to refresh the "Movies- Sets Art" folder so Kodi will find it?
For some reason Kodi no longer sees my "Movies- Sets Art" folder (even though it's still on my hard drive). As a result, when I try to move movies into the sets I had already created in my "Movies- Sets Art" folder, the list of movie sets I created in that folder, are no longer visible, and I have to re-create the movie set all over again. I have a few hundred sets in that folder (which recreating becomes rather annoying), that is no longer seen by Kodi. I was wondering if there's any way to "refresh" that "Movies- Sets Art" folder so that Kodi will recognize it again. I'm using Kodi 19.3 in both Windows and Android (this issue is present in both installs). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!
(2022-09-22, 17:01)cocopugg Wrote: For some reason Kodi no longer sees my "Movies- Sets Art" folder
You mean the Movie Set Information Folder?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to refresh the "Movies- Sets Art" folder so Kodi will find it?0