Issues displaying tracks list for albums with >= 100 songs
I see problem displaying properly tracks listing for albums with 100 or more songs. All tracks are displayed and and played but with album artwork before each song plus usual artwork on the top, which means 2 artwork items over first track.
Thanks for reaching out using this forum. Can you share a screenshot? This will make a lot easier to see in which menu/view you are. Can you also share a few more details on your setup: which Kodi version (e.g. 19.4), which App version, which iOS, which iOS device?
I was thinking about the limit of 100 and where such a limit is set. I guess I can reproduce this now. Smile

Edit: Fixed with PR #714.
Kodi 19.4, latest stable Kodi Remote from AppStore (v1.10.1) running on iPhone 13 with iOS 16. And it looks exactly as on the screenshot above.
Good to hear that it’s aleeady fixed. I’ll install latest test version from testpilot and report results.

Update: latest beta from testflight has the same bug. Screenshot sent using beta testing feedback.
When version with this PR will be available in testpilot?
(2022-09-23, 17:06)BigL-New Wrote: When version with this PR will be available in testpilot?
Should be added to the next TF version in the next days. Just have an eye on TF and the related thread.
New TG version, issue fixed. Thank you very much!
Thanks for your confirmation!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues displaying tracks list for albums with >= 100 songs0