Scrapers incorrect, not all seasons showing
I've recently ripped and encoded a show from DVD with 16 seasons. All the TV scrapers available to me are incorrect in that they only have a maximum of 7 seasons. What are my options here in order to get the remaining seasons to show up in my library? I'm currently exporting my library to separate files in the hope I can modify the tvshow.nfo and set this show to use local info instead, although having never done this before I'm not sure it will work.

Thanks for any help.
(2022-10-02, 11:07)Jonny G Wrote: 've recently ripped and encoded a show from DVD with 16 seasons. All the TV scrapers available to me are incorrect in that they only have a maximum of 7 seasons
Which tv show?
Also a Debug Log that captures you scraping the show will help.

(2022-10-02, 11:07)Jonny G Wrote: m currently exporting my library to separate files in the hope I can modify the tvshow.nfo and set this show to use local info instead
That won't help fix the missing seasons.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the response, the reason I didn't include a log is that everything is working fine, there are literally only 7 seasons showing on TheTVDB so therefore only 7 seasons are showing in my library.

I didn't get much sleep last night so only now realised that the obvious answer would be to submit the required info to TheTVDB and wait for it to be updated.
(2022-10-02, 11:41)Jonny G Wrote: the obvious answer would be to submit the required info to TheTVDB and wait for it to be updated.
You can also check TMDB and see if the listing is any better there... https://www.themoviedb.org/
Also check TV Maze... https://www.tvmaze.com/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the input but as I said in 1st post, all scrapers available all have 7 seasons or less for this show. The only one with a complete listing is IMDB, which if I understand correctly forms part of the Universal Scraper, but this can't be used to scrape TV shows. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
(2022-10-02, 13:43)Jonny G Wrote: but this can't be used to scrape TV shows
Correct
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers incorrect, not all seasons showing0