KODI 19.4/Linux 2n issues
1. Search engines not identifying movies. I will see a movie on my IPTV channel. I will search for this movie title using 4 different addons. The movie
is not found on any. YET if I search for this movie, using the IMDB.com website, the movie is found. Also noticed that after a movie is watched, it
does not appear in a search of any more on any of my 4 addons.

2,. IMDB/TRAKT ... Many of my 4 addons do not list movies added to my IMDB watchlist. Some addons will show the list, others show nothing.
 Then if I try and add the movie from IMDB to Trakt, it will not save the movie in Trakt.
(2022-10-10, 20:30)sikguy69 Wrote: 1. Search engines not identifying movies. I will see a movie on my IPTV channel. I will search for this movie title using 4 different addons. The movie
is not found on any. YET if I search for this movie, using the IMDB.com website, the movie is found. Also noticed that after a movie is watched, it
does not appear in a search of any more on any of my 4 addons.

2,. IMDB/TRAKT ... Many of my 4 addons do not list movies added to my IMDB watchlist. Some addons will show the list, others show nothing.
 Then if I try and add the movie from IMDB to Trakt, it will not save the movie in Trakt.
Which "4 different addons" are you referring to? Which search engines? How is anyone supposed to help you with such vague information?

You've not provided any specific information relevant to your issue. A link to your Debug Log would be useful.

I trust you have reviewed the Forum Rules and the 4 different addons you are referring to are not Banned Add-ons (wiki) that search for pirated content.  

If you've not reviewed these links then please do so. 

If you're issue is with legal sources then we welcome a more detailed explanation of your issue ( including the link to the aforementioned Debug Log ) in this thread for others users to be able to assist.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 19.4/Linux 2n issues0