"No information found" error when scraping a TV-series folder
I have a folder containing a TV-series but when I attempt to scrape, it stops and gives me an error "No Information found!". Scraping as unsuccessful.

Strange because it happens to this one folder only, while all the rest on that HDD scraped successfully.

I've tried changing information provider, cleaned the library several times and it still will not scrape.

This is the structure of TV-series folders with the path in question:

My HDD (Movies3) ---> _TV.Series --> Brothers.and.Sisters (2006) ---> Season 01 (up to Season 05) --- > Brothers.and.Sisters.S01E01.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H264, Brothers.and.Sisters.S01E02.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H264, etc (named appropriately for each matching Season folder)

All other TV-series folder on the same hard drive have scraped properly. It is only with this one particular folder that refuses to scrape and this error occurs.

Logfile is at: LogFile
@ManilaByNight

You are using an unsupported scraper. Change to The TVDB v4 and try again
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Still won't work.

Anyway, I think I might have found something in my advancedsettings.xml that is the cause why the tv folder isn't scraping.

In my advancedsettings.xml file, I have this:

<excludefromscan>
       <regexp>-trailer</regexp>
       <regexp>\$RECYCLE.BIN</regexp>
       <regexp>\System Volume Information</regexp>
       <regexp>\Extras</regexp>
       <regexp>\Subs</regexp>
       <regexp>\Clips</regexp>
       <regexp>\Pilot</regexp>
       <regexp>\Finale</regexp>
       <regexp>\Featurettes</regexp>
       <regexp>\Others</regexp>
       <regexp>\DELETED SCENES</regexp>
</excludefromscan>

I think this \Others matches the word in the series Brothers and Sisters that is why it won't scrape.

I tried removing the \Others rule from the advancedsettings.xml file and finally it scraped.

How do I write the \Others in my advancedsettings.xml so that it will not include other words or titles that contain the word Others like a wildcard? Is placing quotes allowed (i.e. \Others becomes \"Others" )? How do I fix the exclusion rule to disallow folders that are labeled as Others?
(2022-10-23, 07:07)ManilaByNight Wrote: How do I write the \Others in my advancedsettings.xml
Try this... \bOthers\b

I am not sure if you should be using the \ in your regex values except in this one <regexp>\$RECYCLE.BIN</regexp>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-10-23, 07:17)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-10-23, 07:07)ManilaByNight Wrote: How do I write the \Others in my advancedsettings.xml
Try this... \bOthers\b

I am not sure if you should be using the \ in your regex values except in this one <regexp>\$RECYCLE.BIN</regexp>

So how should I be writing the others as? Should I use the format you recommended using \b \b for the rest except for the $RECYCLE.BIN ?

Thanks.
it's a regex, so if you wanted to exclude a _folder_ named "Others", you'd use:
Quote:<regexp>/Others/</regexp>
or maybe for windows:
<regexp>\\Others\\</regexp>
Thank you guys.

I'm not a programmer but just a regular knowledgeable user and also a senior so these specialized nitty-gritty commands are something I'm not too familiar with.
(2022-10-23, 07:31)wsnipex Wrote: it's a regex, so if you wanted to exclude a _folder_ named "Others", you'd use:
Quote:<regexp>/Others/</regexp>
or maybe for windows:
<regexp>\\Others\\</regexp>

This is on an Nvidia Shield Tube so I guess it is in Anrdoid. So will the /Others/ version work for this? Thanks a lot.
it should, but I didn't test it tbh.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"No information found" error when scraping a TV-series folder0