Req SkyShowtime video add-on
Version 0.2.4
  • New option to use "Improved Subtitles" (useful for Kodi 18 and 19).
  • New option to fix language names in audio and subtitle tracks (necessary for Kodi 18 and 19).
  • New option to exclude DD+ or AAC audio tracks.

This version depends on script.module.ttml2ssa-0.3.8.zip. Install it first.
It's recommended to use the repository (in the README), it will install the dependencies automatically.
@Paco8
I am in a Polish location, but channels with a value of 0 are skipped in Kodi 20. How to fix this error?

It's strange those audio tracks with 0 channels play for me (Kodi 19 and 20).
Audio tracks with 0 channels must be selected by default when they match a location. But it doesn't work.
I think it works fine for me (with Kodi 20). If I select Polish as preferred language in the Kodi settings and then I play a movie in the addon, it automatically selects the Polish (DD+) track. (Unless I had previously selected another track manually, in that case it remembers my selection and uses that track).
As you've started this thread concerning this and other addons, can I suggest this one is closed off if the addon has been released to the public?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@DarrenHill it's fine for me.
As the original starter of this request, I would like to thank @Paco8 and all others who have helped develop this addon. Thanks all!
[font][font]bár nem felhasználó barát hozzáállás egy fizetett szolgáltatást ennyire beszűkíteni néhány eszközre nevetséges hogy telefonon kelljen tükrözni ócska minőségben. Ez lesz a bukásához vezető út .....[/font][/font]
[font][font]bár ez nem egy felhasználóbarát megközelítés, nevetséges néhány eszközre korlátozni a fizetős szolgáltatást, így azt rossz minőségben kell tükrözni egy telefonon. [/font][font]Ez lesz a bukásához vezető út.....[/font][/font]
(2023-04-07, 06:16)Paco8 Wrote: I think it works fine for me (with Kodi 20). If I select Polish as preferred language in the Kodi settings and then I play a movie in the addon, it automatically selects the Polish (DD+) track. (Unless I had previously selected another track manually, in that case it remembers my selection and uses that track).
Thank you, I am grateful for your work. But at 0 channels, it skips a track PL. Why is it reporting 0 channels? What is the reason for this error?
I guess it's a bug in kodi. Anyway those tracks with 0 channels do work for me, they have sound. 
Don't you get sound with those tracks?
Hi
For kodi versions 19 and 20, there is an "unsupported browser/client" error message and playback does not start. How can I fix this?
The list view, the program selection works, it also shows the cover images and the episode titles.
Thanks, Peter
This thread is closed

Please continue discussions in the new thread here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=372845
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SkyShowtime video add-on0