Win KODI Crashes 95% of the Time on EXIT
Not that it has really bothered me before, but for a long long time, anytime I hit the Power Button in Kodi and CLick EXIT, 95% of the time KODI crashes, this has been many versions up till latest stable release.
I wouldn't worry about it, but now i am moving in and out of kodi a bit and am tired of the fault. 
It can't be just me, this is across multiple machines, multiple versions of windows, and after a recent complete rebuild of KODI.
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if it truly is just me.
If it's me I'll do the Crash Log thing, but first was just wondering if anyone else has this prob or if developers are aware.
Cheers All.
Psudeo TV Forever!
(2022-12-14, 06:46)OzDrDj Wrote: Psudeo TV Forever!

It still is spelled Pseudo TV.. Smile [ Also in your other post(s) ]

(2022-12-14, 06:46)OzDrDj Wrote: It can't be just me, this is across multiple machines, multiple versions of windows, and after a recent complete rebuild of KODI.

We will need a bit more information than that. Start with providing a debug log (wiki) and the crash log of one or more problem PC's, so there is something to investigate.
Should be noted that windows 7 with Nexus has this pertinacity, solution update to windows 10 or downgrade the iteration of Kodi. Otherwise a proper debug log in one of the support forums might offer a clue.
Ok, Just thought it must be more common, but will produce a crash log and post it here momentarily.
TIA

Pseudo TV.......

Not 

Psudeo TV.....
Maybe I have somthing for Phil collins (Psu Psu Psu Psudeo)
Maybe I have Dyslexia.....
Maybe I can't spell, either way, thanks for the correction. lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI Crashes 95% of the Time on EXIT0