timer clash detection possible in the addon "tvheadend HTSP client"?
I have a pc (Linux Mint 20 with a DVB-S2 dual tuner pcie card) with tvheadend installed. Then I have two Kodi clients. The Kodi clients are connected via ethernet to the tvheadend pc. I'm watching Live TV on the Kodi clients using the addon tvheadend HTPS client addon.
A few weeks ago I wanted to record 4 live tv channels simultaneously. I thought that Kodi would give me a hint if one of the recordings is not possible (because I only have 2 DVB-S2 tuners). But I didn't got a hint.

In the tvheadend forum I found "TVHadmin-JS" and installed it. TVHadmin-JS has timer clash detection (in the style of like VDR does). Now TVHadmin-JS shows in the TVHadmin-JS web interface with a green tick (when a timer is executable). A yellow tick when a timer is executable but is on the same transponder as another timer. A red tick when a timer is NOT executable.

My question now: is it possible to have this hint inside Kodi?
(2022-12-16, 09:00)olli14 Wrote: I have a pc (Linux Mint 20 with a DVB-S2 dual tuner pcie card) with tvheadend installed. Then I have two Kodi clients. The Kodi clients are connected via ethernet to the tvheadend pc. I'm watching Live TV on the Kodi clients using the addon tvheadend HTPS client addon.
A few weeks ago I wanted to record 4 live tv channels simultaneously. I thought that Kodi would give me a hint if one of the recordings is not possible (because I only have 2 DVB-S2 tuners). But I didn't got a hint.

In the tvheadend forum I found "TVHadmin-JS" and installed it. TVHadmin-JS has timer clash detection (in the style of like VDR does). Now TVHadmin-JS shows in the TVHadmin-JS web interface with a green tick (when a timer is executable). A yellow tick when a timer is executable but is on the same transponder as another timer. A red tick when a timer is NOT executable.

My question now: is it possible to have this hint inside Kodi?

As far as I know Kodi shows timer states as icons in the program guide window. Those with clashes should look different than those without. And the state is available as text in the timers window.

Could be different/missing if you are not using Estuary skin.
In the TVHeadend forum they told me that TVHeadend itself doesn't has timer clash detection. But the addon TVHadmin-JS supports timer clash detection.

So in my opinion at the moment Kodi cannot show timer clashes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
timer clash detection possible in the addon "tvheadend HTSP client"?0