Kodi Matrix in nVidia Shield Pro won't play 6.0 Channel
latest Kodi Matrix in nVidia Shield Pro 2019
Standard "audiotrack (IEC)" output will not passthrough any audio/sound, but if I disable passthrough then it will play 2.0 Channel (the audio should be 6.0 Channel or 7.1 Channe)

HOWEVER, if I change the output device to "Audiotrack/Android IEC packer", then the entire Kodi app will crash and a black screen appears 

What could be happening please help
I'M OP (idk how to edit my main post) but I wanted to clarify, the app doesn't have any "add-ons" nor any third party plug-ins at all, it's a virgin app practically new same with the nVidia Shield Pro 2019
Try disabling 'Dolby audio processing' on the Shield TV.
https://paste.kodi.tv/ajogefevun.kodi

(I have the compatible devices, I am able to successfully passthrough ALL formats with Plex, but NOT Kodi)

Audio Passthrough is enable it.
and yes all the appropriate check boxes for DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD etc are enabled/ticked.

I do have the compatible/correct/latest hardware and tested it, it is able to passthrough ALL formats successfully with Plex, DTS-HD, TrueHD, etc. But not with Kodi, Kodi is converting it all to "Dolby"

The hardware is wired up with new 8K HDMI 2.1 UHD Cables HDTV 3D 2160P HDR 120Hz 48Gbps, from the Shield 2019 directly to 8K ARCANA VRR 40GBPS and then to denon 550 soundbar
Idk how to edit my post, can I edit my initial main post? 
Anyway, I wanted to also add:

On the shield itself advanced sound settings is Dolby audio processing enabled or disable: same results no passthrough

For trial and error purposes,  tried connecting the Shield directly to the Soundbar (bypassing the arcana): same results no passthrough

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Matrix in nVidia Shield Pro won't play 6.0 Channel0