Repository Blacklist
I've checked Repository Blacklist and I have a question, Kodi Add-on repository is a banned Repository?
How do you come to that conclusion?

Are you mixing it up with "Kod1" (with a digit one rather than a letter i), which is a banned addon (wiki) repo.

Our own repo most certainly is not banned. That would be somewhat daft, especially given it's what is shipped by us built-in to Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@andertxu Another thing to keep in mind (this has been explained to you before) is that the banndedaddons list is NOT exclusive. It is an example of the piracy addons we have come across so far and is a guide for users to help understand what we do not discuss or support on this forum. Just because a dodgy addon is not on the list does not mean it is fair game here.

If you are using an addon or repo that provides free access to content you would normally expect to pay for then it is not eligible for discussion or support here and is probably not on the list because we have not heard of it before. A great example of this is the addon you were asking about yesterday. Yesterday it was not on the list and today it is.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Since this topic has already been opened...

I wonder if people even realize that by coming here and asking about pirate addons it effectively broadcasts their own use of these to the entire world and thereby their own status as a pirate.

Given this is indexed by almost every major search engine, any law enforcement or DCMA reporter will likely find it.

Just something I wondered, moving along...
(2023-01-08, 19:44)nymdbwdp Wrote: I wonder if people even realize that by coming here and asking about pirate addons it effectively broadcasts their own use of these to the entire world and thereby their own status as a pirate.

Basically that's their problem and not ours. If they want to out themselves as pirates, it's on them. Kodi's rules and policies are abundantly clear.

And them coming here without realizing or bothered to read the forum's rules, and therefore ending up without support, is also their problem.
Indeed. It's most certainly not on my list of problems, not even on the list of concerns or even considerations. It made it briefly to a pondering thought while I stared at compile lines scroll by but it's gone now.
Kodi Adons Club is in the Blacklist, so I had doubts if refered Kodi Addon Repository too and that's hay I asked it.
(2023-01-08, 20:10)andertxu Wrote: Kodi Adons Club is in the Blacklist, so I had doubts if refered Kodi Addon Repository too and that's hay I asked it.

It's something entirely 3rd party, but almost certainly designed (if that's the word) to engender such confusion and fake credibility.

Also this thread is actually in the wrong place, as it's nothing to do with video addon support. Let's put it into discussions.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repository Blacklist0