How to get The Movie Database addon identifying the correct movies?
(2023-02-06, 02:28)Karellen Wrote: You have spent so much time figuring out how you can get Kodi to read your filenames, you probably could have just fixed all your filenames by this time.
Nasty.

Maybe I'll explain why and how a 'newbie' like me is confused and is experiencing challenges like these at a later moment.
You really shouldn't take the high ground based on being an experienced user assuming that 'newbies' are idiots.
You are only more experienced in being a Kodi idiot.
(2023-02-08, 02:12)jistme Wrote: Nasty.
Really? Wasn't meant to be. It was just an observation of you trying to bend Kodi to your will, when you can just go with the flow...
Geez, with all the time I have spent and information I have parted onto you (which you seem to ignore) calling me an idiot is really poor form. If I'm the idiot, then...
I won't finish it.
You are now on my ignore list. You won't ever get help from me again. Good luck on the forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-02-08, 02:42)Karellen Wrote: Really? Wasn't meant to be. It was just an observation of you trying to bend Kodi to your will, when you can just go with the flow...
It's probably your remark "You have spend so much time" that triggered the tone of my response.
That seemed quite personal, also assuming you have any understanding of how I spend my time.

Ah well, you won't be reading this (if you are honest), but I will still report on what I have found to be inaccurate/false on what has been written on how Kodi parses filenames for movies at a later time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get The Movie Database addon identifying the correct movies?0