keyboard.xml
@Viridel it's very unfortunate that you feel I was admonishing you when I made my comment about there still being left & right keys remapped.  I asked it in honesty as it wasn't clear why you'd continued down that path, there was certainly no tone I cared to convey.  Same as now.

You are certainly right about this thread running its course, though.  Again, I wish you good luck.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
@Karellen - Please delete this thread, as it has no positive purpose in the archives as the actual issue was discovered to be unrelated to the topic.
@Viridel

Sorry, but we don't delete threads. There is some valuable information in the thread provided by other members and myself that may help others in future.

Regards.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keyboard.xml0