v21 Kodi Nexus 20.1 Dolby Vision MKV support for NVIDIA SHIELD Pro 2019
I have and still use Kodi Ver 19 for all my Dolby Vision MKV Files and it's absolutely works perfectly well I never had any problems . I have installed the newer Kodi 20.1 yesterday and very much like it !.. It plays all my HDR10 MKV Files perfectly well however when playing back any of my DV MKV it's all green with colour and won't tag Dolby Vision on my LG TV ,as with Matrix 19 this was specially adapted to playback DV MKVs will Nexus 20.1 get the same treatment is their a patch available or a add-on I need to installHuh...
It's for my Nvidia Shield Pro 2019
(2023-03-19, 15:08)Marcd5123 Wrote: I have and still use Kodi Ver 19 for all my Dolby Vision MKV Files and it's absolutely works perfectly well I never had any problems . I have installed the newer Kodi 20.1 yesterday and very much like it !.. It plays all my HDR10 MKV Files perfectly well however when playing back any of my DV MKV it's all green with colour and won't tag Dolby Vision on my LG TV ,as with Matrix 19 this was specially adapted to playback DV MKVs will Nexus 20.1 get the same treatment is their a patch available or a add-on I need to installHuh...
It's for my Nvidia Shield Pro 2019

I think you were probably using a Maven build of Matrix before for DV MKV support.

If you want a Nexus 20.1 release with DV MKV support you can get the Maven Nexus builds from here.

Alternatively you could update to the latest official nightly master build of Kodi to achieve the same thing.
Hi Buddy Thank you for the reply I used that link and installed Kodi using the APK from the zip file and all worked 100% fine thank you so much πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ.

Would you mind sharing the direct link for the "nightly builds" so that I can try those as well please .Thanks πŸ™‚.
(2023-03-20, 14:29)Marcd5123 Wrote: Hi Buddy Thank you for the reply I used that link and installed Kodi using the APK from the zip file and all worked 100% fine thank you so much πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ.

Would you mind sharing the direct link for the "nightly builds" so that I can try those as well please .Thanks πŸ™‚.

Here you go Smile
(2023-03-20, 20:20)SoulReaver Wrote:
(2023-03-20, 14:29)Marcd5123 Wrote: Hi Buddy Thank you for the reply I used that link and installed Kodi using the APK from the zip file and all worked 100% fine thank you so much πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ.

Here you go Smile

Thank you for your Help SoulReaver,Β 
I installed "kodi-20230705-90e7b21c-master-arm64-v8a.apk" from your link to the Master nightly builds on my Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 and it has worked perfect for me Big Grin I can now play Dolby Vision .MKV files Big Grin
My Kodi kept all its content and settings no issues Big GrinΒ 

I am sooooo happy thank you again.
(2023-07-07, 11:04)DonkyBoY Wrote:
(2023-03-20, 20:20)SoulReaver Wrote:

Here you go Smile

Thank you for your Help SoulReaver,Β 
I installed "kodi-20230705-90e7b21c-master-arm64-v8a.apk" from your link to the Master nightly builds on my Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 and it has worked perfect for me Big Grin I can now play Dolby Vision .MKV files Big Grin
My Kodi kept all its content and settings no issues Big GrinΒ 

I am sooooo happy thank you again.

That’s great man and you’re very welcome! Good day to you and enjoy Kodi Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Nexus 20.1 Dolby Vision MKV support for NVIDIA SHIELD Pro 20190