Trying to run the Repository Add-on, but Run icon is grey'd out.
I've just installed Kodi 19.5 on an android TV box (Mygica) after uninstalling 19.4.  I've installed (or I think I've installed) Kodi Add-on repository 3.2.5 but I can't get it to do anything.  The screen shows a scrolling text window in the center (talking about the repository) and to the right it says "Origin: System, Status: Enabled".  Across the bottom are icons (Run, Configure, Auto-update, dependencies, disable, versions, uninstall) but all icons are grey'd out except auto-update and versions.  I can't run the repository app if the Run icon is grey'd out.  Can someone explain what's going on?
(2023-03-22, 02:49)Sumguy Wrote: I can't run the repository app if the Run icon is grey'd out
You are not meant to "run" the repository app. Its just a pointer to the Kodi Repository which contains all the Official Kodi addons.
What are you trying to accomplish?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to run the Repository Add-on, but Run icon is grey'd out.0